Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 days to go!

Oh wow - only two days to go and two and a half sleeps left.. yup, we leave at some insane time in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday....  Up at 3.30am, off at 4am, flight out from Atlanta at just before 10am from Atlanta. The flight time is only 4 hours so we will be in Costa Rica for lunch on Tuesday :)
 
Are we really doing this? Its going to be so very different from the last trip where everything was organized before we left home.. On this trip we have only got the air tickets booked and the first two nights in San Jose.  Once we are there, we will see what we want to see.  Many, many hours of researching places, looking for unusual and strange things and places to see have been spent, so we have a good idea where to find poison dart frogs, puffing volcanoes and long empty beaches... and much more. 
 
To say the least, its going to be interesting.
 
You will probably find many spelling errors in my emails - we are taking that tiny little Acer netbook with a tiny, small, minute keyboard.  My fingers were just not made for such a keyboard, and I dont have the time or energy to proof read what I type as its normally after a long and wonderful day. So. if you dont understand something - feel free to email me and ask, no problem. 
 
And please, please do not send me any forwards, funnies or other stuff like that - to any of my email addresses.  The internet connections we get while travelling are very rarely capable of dealing with large files, and they block up my email, preventing me from sending or receiving. Thanks!
 
Now I just need to start packing!  Frank has been packed for a week already...:)
 
See you on the 'plane
love, light and laughter
Annie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: